NEW HOME BANKING
**System Downtime Planned, August 1**
Some exciting changes and enhancements are coming to your UIECU iBranch Home Banking system. Since our successful upgrade last October with the core computer system conversion, UIECU has been hard at work getting ready for the next phase of our technology update – a new online access portal with enhanced features and services for our members. Check out the iBranch Upgrade FAQ! Check out the online demo for the new iPay and get up to speed with the iPay FAQs
Instructions For Quicken & QuickBook Users
Check out new features and screenshots in our new iBranch Info Sheet, click below for details!
Important iBranch Information
System Downtime Expected Friday, August 1
The iBranch Home Banking site may be unavailable for several hours this weekend as we make a change to our site routing system.
We apologize for any inconvenience this change may bring, and thank you for your patience as we finalize this upgrade. If you have any questions, please contact UIECU at 217-278-7700 or email@example.com .
- Looking For Previously Entered External Accounts (A2A)? - Go to the non-UIECU transfers to enroll. You will need to enroll and accept the disclosures. It will then land you on the “add account” tab, but if you navigate to the “enrolled accounts” tab, you should see your accounts.
- Mobile Accounts Showing Up Funky? - You'll need to log into the desktop iBranch site, go to Options, select Mobile Settings and ensure that all the accounts at the bottom of the page are checked. Then if you shut down the app and reopen it, it should display correctly.
• Apps For Your iPhone, iPad and Android
An improved mobile member experience from wherever you are.
• Remote Check Deposit
Qualified members can deposit checks from their smartphone or scanner.
• Person-To-Person Transfers
Send money to nearly anyone with just an email.
• Online Financial Management Tool
Automatically categorize financial transactions and track your spending habits with ease.
On July 9, when you log into I-Branch Home Banking, you’ll be in for a brand new experience. As we get ready to upgrade, we’ll be sharing details about new features, important timelines and information you need to know at uiecu.org/upgrade. Check out the iBranch Upgrade FAQ!
Instructions For Updating Quicken & QuickBooks
U of I Employees Credit Union is upgrading to a NEW Internet Banking system on Tuesday, July 8, 2014. Please take ACTION to ensure a smooth transition. To continue using Quicken or QuickBooks, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process.
If you need assistance completing this process please contact us at (217) 278-7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for more detailed instructions.
Please note: The process must be completed on or after July 8, 2014. There is a chance that transactional data may be duplicated when your new account is set up.