NEW HOME BANKING
Some exciting changes and enhancements are coming to your UIECU I-Branch Home Banking system. Since our successful upgrade last October with the core computer system conversion, UIECU has been hard at work getting ready for the next phase of our technology update – a new online access portal with enhanced features and services for our members.
• Apps For Your iPhone, iPad and Android
An improved mobile member experience from wherever you are.
• Remote Check Deposit
Qualified members can deposit checks from their smartphone or scanner.
• Person-To-Person Transfers
Send money to nearly anyone with just an email.
• Online Financial Management Tool
Automatically categorize financial transactions and track your spending habits with ease.
On July 9, when you log into I-Branch Home Banking, you’ll be in for a brand new experience. As we get ready to upgrade, we’ll be sharing details about new features, important timelines and information you need to know at uiecu.org/upgrade.
• Bill Pay will be unavailable beginning Thursday, July 3, 2014. Service will resume Wednesday, July 9, 2014.
• Home Banking will be unavailable beginning Tuesday, July 8, 2014.Service will resume Wednesday, July 9, 2014.