I-Branch Upgrade FAQ
We're updating and upgrading our I-Branch Software. What does that mean for you?
What new features will this bring?
When will the new features be available?
Do I have to set-up a new account?
Will my existing login information remain the same?
Will all of my account information transfer over?
What does this mean for my Direct Deposit, and Automatic Transfers?
What does this mean for my current Bill Pay?
New Look, New Features
1. We're updating and upgrading our I-Branch Software. What does that mean for you?
You’ll now have access to some great new features, with a new and updated look that includes all of the same conveniences you had before.
2. What new features will this bring?
- Password change option available online
- View and transfer funds between existing UIECU joint accounts online
- Download statements into Quicken, Excel, and other budgeting software
- And, much more!
3. When will the new features be available?
The upgrade will go live after 1 pm (CST) on December 14. If you are logged into the system at the time, and shortly following, you may have to log back in but all account information will be available at that time.
4. Do I have to set-up a new account?
No, you do not need to set up a new account.
5. Will my existing login information remain the same?
Your login information will remain the same and all of your account information will transfer over. You will not need to enroll into the new site.
6. Will all of my account information transfer over?
Yes, all of your current information will still be available on the system.
7. What does this mean for my Direct Deposit, and Automatic Transfers?
Your current direct deposits and automatic transfers will transfer to the new system. No action is required on your part.
8. What does this mean for my current Bill Pay?
The upgrade process will create a downtime for the Bill Pay portion of the website. Beginning on Monday, December 12 at 2 pm, there will be a “blackout” period. Members will be unable to access their Bill Pay account via i-Branch. If there is a reoccurring payment set up to go out on the 12th, however, this will still happen as normal.
Please note that any payments scheduled to occur on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 will be delayed. Payments scheduled for the 13th will be held in a queue. Bill Pay and scheduled payments will resume on Wednesday, December 14, 2011. At that time, members will again be able to access their Bill Pay accounts. And any payments that should have gone out on the 13th will be pulled and sent out on the 14th.
** The credit union is not responsible for any late charges incurred by this delay. If you need to cancel and reschedule a payment you may do so until December 11, 2011.