UI Graduate Assistants Financial Relief
The University of Illinois Employees Credit Union is dedicated to offering support to our campus and community. It is important to us to offer financial relief to those affected by the current economic climate. If you need assistance during these unprecedented financial times, know that we have solutions for you.
UIECU offers solutions for every financial need. If you already have an account or loan at UIECU, we’ve designed a number of ways to help. If you are not a member yet, UIECU is waiting to assist you with your financial needs and we encourage you to contact us today.
Please review the menu of accounts, services and special offers below that can help mitigate the effects of the taxation processing and subsequent salary reductions.
Please, fill out the Financial Assistance Request Form below for assistance or more information.
· Up to $2,500 loan to assist with payroll reduction. Reduced rate and payment options available. Click here for further details.
· Loan Re-Write
· Extend term to reduce payment
· First payment after re-write extended 60 days
· First payment extended 90 days
· Payoff loans from another lender – first payment extended 90 days
· Payday Alternative Loan – Waive 30 day membership requirement and no application fee
· Small Personal Loans available from $500*
· No transaction fee for balance transfers or cash advances*
Investment and Transaction Accounts
· No minimum balance checking*
Certificate of Deposit
*Existing credit union product not specifically implemented for taxation situation
· Members considering retirement options – Consultation with